Notice to California Residents
Categories of Information We Collect
- Identifiers – including IP address, cookie ID, and mobile advertising ID.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information
– including browsing activity Inland Empire Board of Real Estate, browser type. This also encompasses other information that gets collected automatically when you use the Inland Empire Board of Real Estate.
- Geolocation data, inferred from your IP address, to determine your legal jurisdiction for CCPA compliance, and for aggregate analytics purposes to understand statistically where our users are.
- Inferences drawn from any of the above personal information
– about your preferences, predispositions and behavior to customize ads displayed to you.
Categories of Information We DO NOT Collect
- We do not collect your email address, name, or telephone number(s) in order to use our web site. In fact, we don’t collect any Personal Information as defined by California Civil Code section 1798.83.
- We do not collect your email address, name, or telephone number(s) when you use our news tip feedback form, unless you choose to include that information in the free form text field. Only your IP address is collected in order to limit abuse of the web form.
- We do not send marketing or sales emails to you.
The Purposes for Our Collection
Inland Empire Board of Real Estate collects some details about your internet browsing, including client IP addresses, displayed content, and individual user preferences for the following business purposes.
Short-Term Transient Use. We use your IP address to determine if you are a California resident, and for information security purposes to defend our web site against attacks. This information is not stored or associated with your identity by Inland Empire Board of Real Estate.
Notice of Your Rights
The CCPA allows California residents to request that a business that collects California consumers’ personal information give consumers additional transparency and access to the specific pieces of personal information that the business has collected about the consumer. California residents also have the right to submit a request for deletion of information under certain circumstances.
SHINE THE LIGHT. Inland Empire Board of Real Estate does not collect or share any Personal Information as defined by California Civil Code section 1798.83. Therefore, the California “Shine the Light” law does not apply to the Inland Empire Board of Real Estate. Any requests for processing of information collection under “Shine the Light” will be legally rejected because they are not applicable.
RIGHT TO NON-DESCRIMINATION. Consistent with California law, if you choose to exercise your rights under the CCPA, we will not provide different quality of services unless those differences are related to your information.
RIGHT TO KNOW. To exercise your right under the CCPA to request a description of the information we have collected about you, you may email email@example.com
with the subject “CCPA RIGHT TO KNOW Request”, and explain your specific request in the message body. Alternatively, you may submit a CCPA request by legally declaring your status as a California Resident using the button below, and following the instructions provided.
RIGHT TO DELETE. To exercise your right to delete information we have collected about you, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “CCPA RIGHT TO DELETE Request”, and explain your specific deletion request in the message body. Alternatively, you may submit a CCPA request by legally declaring your status as a California Resident using the button below, and following the instructions provided.
Once we receive your request, we may verify it by requesting information sufficient to confirm your identity, including by asking you for additional information. If you would like to use an agent registered with the California Secretary of State to exercise your rights, we may request evidence that you have provided such agent with power of attorney or that the agent otherwise has valid written authority to submit requests to exercise rights on your behalf.
I hereby legally declare:
To exercise your RIGHT TO KNOW or RIGHT TO DELETE, use the button below, fill in the form completely, and submit it.
To exercise your RIGHT TO OPT OUT OF SALE, visit our opt-out page.
This notice only applies to California Residents. Sorry, you may not make requests under the CCPA.